When this happens it could mean one of several things. Below is the list (in order) of most likely to happen:
- The AI Model’s servers stopped responding (most likely with GPT models because their API is the least reliable)
- Our server’s connection to the AI Model’s server got interrupted
- Your internet connection was interrupted
The best thing to do in this scenario is to click the “Stop” button that appears in the Input. From there, we recommend reading the response so far and if you like it, simply type a follow up prompt saying “Continue” and the AI will pick up where it left off (in most cases). If you don’t like the response thus far, you can click the “Regenerate” button (looks like 2 arrows shaped like a circle).
When dealing with Magai, it’s important to understand that each AI Model is still learning and may not always get things right. In the event that Magai does not complete a task or generates an inaccurate response, there are a few steps you can take to handle the situation:
- Check the prompt: Make sure you’ve provided a clear and concise prompt that your chosen AI Model can understand. Double-check for any spelling or grammar errors that could confuse Magai.
- Review the response: If Magai has generated a partial response, take a moment to review what it has written so far. This can help you identify any misunderstandings or errors in the AI’s reasoning.
- Clarify the prompt: If you think AI model has misunderstood your prompt, try rephrasing it or providing additional context to help it better understand what you’re asking for.
- Ask for a re-do: If the issue persists, you can ask Magai to re-do the task. This can be done by simply typing “Continue” or by clicking the “Regenerate” button. Keep in mind that asking for a re-do does not impact word limits.
In conclusion, asking Magai to re-do a task does not impact word limits. The AI Model has a certain number of words it can generate per request, and this limit is not affected by whether you ask for a new response or a re-do of an existing one. However, keep in mind that if you ask for a completely different task, it may take longer for Magai to generate a response as it needs to understand the new context and generate a relevant response.